Short Super Space Loop Short Super Space Loop

That's actually pretty neat!
I like the groovy bass line and the scratch sounds! Pretty nice way of creating a groovy and weird space atmosphere! :)

My Quiet Place (Updated) My Quiet Place (Updated)

Woot, Newgrounds visuals changed! :O
Yaay, I recognize the original track! :D
I love the electronic ads to the original, the futuristic sounds are really cool. The song also has a lot of variation through-out, which makes it really neat! I love the glitchy-ness!
Very cool update!

[Knox]Sand Caves [Knox]Sand Caves

Nice :)

It has different sections that give the track some variation, so you don't get bored listening to it. I like the beat and instruments you used.
Nice song, I wouldnt mind hearing this while playing a flash game either. :P It doesn't loop too well though. O.O

Feels Like Meh (NG Cut) Feels Like Meh (NG Cut)

Ahh...

I absolutely loved this tune in gravitaxis, and the animation too. This song just made it perfect.
I downloaded this song after seeing gravitaxis, and I still listen to it all the time... The feel is very soothing, and it feels like a happy tune to me, even though it is somehow very emotionally charged... All I can say is that it's a beautiful track, and one that I will come back to over and over without tiring. ^^

The Spaceyverse - Gameboy The Spaceyverse - Gameboy

Nice!

I love the catchy melody, this could easily have played in a space or scifi adventure game. :)
It sounds really good, great job! :D

Watermelon Man Watermelon Man

Smooth...

That's really smooth man...
I really like it, the mood is right, and the instruments work very well together. I love the drums that kick in every now and then. ^^
Great job, you're obviously talented! :D

Around Again [PSvils] Around Again [PSvils]

Hmm

Because of its length I think you should make it loop. This would fit pretty well in an action or shooter flash game. I like the feel in the song it sounds pretty epic. The voice you use is a pretty neat idea and it sounds really cool.
Good job, I like this short song, I just wish it would be like 20-40 seconds longer and would loop properly.

Jazzebass Jazzebass

SUMMARY

Sounds very smooth and cool. 8)
I liked the use of different instruments, it all goes together well. I liked the percussion and drums too. They add a very subtle flow to it. :)
Well done! :D

Cyberdevil responds:

Glad you liked it, thanks for the review!

-Chaotic- -Chaotic-

WOOWOO

There's just so much content in your songs... They're extremely well made, and contain lots of variation, which is what make them perfect for looping in games. :P You just don't get tired of hearing this over and over...
Sounds very action-filled, chaotic and epic. Love the voice samples, they remind me of Sonic Rush. ^^
Great job, love your songs! <3

MenuLoop (with strings) MenuLoop (with strings)

Well, well...

The original being such a mighty fine song, I thought it unlikely it could be improved. Somehow you have pulled off just that... The strings sound really good. :)
The only complaint I have is that the strings stop playing a tad abruptly at the end of the track. They could have been faded out to make the song loop more smoothly.
Also, you could consider adding more personal flavor, by adding sound effects or other instruments, possibly even changing the structure of the song. A little "yea yea" sample might have fit in there somewhere too? ;)
In any case, you did a good job. :)

Dino10 responds:

The strings problem is not my fault, it's audacity's >=OOO
also thanx 4 teh review