animation attempt animation attempt

That was a really good beginning! I was surprised at the high quality this little flash showed! Your drawing skills are good, you are good at using the music to your advantage and the scene was funny. Until it just ended abruptly.
It seems like you had a great start and put a lot of work into it, but then got tired and gave up.
DON'T GIVE UP! You have talent! Plan your work in advance. It doesn't have to be long. You just have to decide what you want your movie to contain and then keep working until you have included all of it.
I suggest reading whatever feedback you get here, discard anything that isn't constructive, then take this flash down and work until it's finished. You can do it! Ganbare! ;)

JellyJubJubs responds:

high quality? with the inconsistent art style o_o bah xD

that's actually true, when things got really tedious and my pc started going ape loo I just started getting the urges to give up.

how could i not read the reviews?? I have to xD if I want to improve, reading reviews is a must!

Micmadness Micmadness

Sweet!

Animation, lighting and other effects look stunning. Loved it!
PS. Some of the effects looked like the dust effects from Street Fighter III, I wonder if you were inspired by those. :P

Madness Exasperation Madness Exasperation

Nice

A nice little fighting short. The animation looked pretty decent.
Also I liked the music.
The ending was kinda funny, though it ended a bit suddenly.

Peterpeterpet responds:

Thank you for the constructive review

Cute Bunny Cartoon...? Cute Bunny Cartoon...?

Haha

It works well for what it is intended.
I liked the long opening that reveals something pretty pointless. Also the derp face was funny.
The story in the description made it better too.

Madness Short #1 Madness Short #1

...

This could have used a lot more effort.
First of all, you need to get the Newgrounds preloader from the downloads section.
Second, the size is way too big, considering the length of the flash animation. You could consider using a music loop instead of a whole song, or then only submit the flash when it's actually done.
Since you used a madness spritesheet, you didn't have to put any work into creating characters or backgrounds... It really shouldn't be all too much work to make the animation longer...
You should keep working on this to make it longer, and upload it at full length instead. It's still good as a test though. :) Keep it up!

SABMQDS3 (stickfight) SABMQDS3 (stickfight)

A good clip! :)

Lol, there's a lot of mayhem. xD
It starts out as a regular stick fight, without weapons. Then they start to use more and more insane weapons. xD
I was impressed by how long this animation was, good job! Also the light effects I thought were cool.
Lol, the ending was really random. ^^

Sandremss128 responds:

ya its a little too long, and you sort of noticed the fact that both teams have an identical set-up of weapons. Thanks for the review :)

SOS's Sonic Adventure 2 SOS's Sonic Adventure 2

Finally!

I've always been a huge HUGE SA2 fan, ever since the game came out. It's been one of my all time favorite games too. But I've pretty much never seen a parody of it! There are parodies of all my other favorite games, but none of this one as far as I know.
Thanks a lot for remembering this classic game, and parodying it, this really made my day! <3
Also the jokes were right on target. If you're a fan of SA2 you'll go OH MAN, SO TRUE!!!
I just wish it was longer. xP

Multiple Personality Loop Multiple Personality Loop

Cool!

That's a really cool idea! It's well animated, and very Boogley-like too! ^^

TheBoogley responds:

You're very Boogley-like! 8D

MvC3: Iron Man MvC3: Iron Man

In the words of DexGoggles...

You really are a truly funny flash.

Tron Guy Legacy Tron Guy Legacy

loool

Awesome animation, this was a pleasure to watch!